Again.
5:24 AM |

My birthday is in January
I have a boyfriend
Im in high school
I have a younger sister
My eyes are brown
And I don’t like them
I am short
5’2 to be exact
Im bad at spelling
But English is my favorite subject
Im good at math
I curse a lot
I am Confused
Tired
Sad
And somewhat Lonely (Sad. Lonley. Same thing.)

I have more than one best friend
I write with my left hand
I wear glasses
Ive never had braces
I am from New York
Owls are interesting
I have an old ipod video
I love my phone
Im thirsty

I am pissed that they stopped making film for polaroids
I save a dollar a day
I cant stand not knowing whats going to happen in the future
I like to be in control of things
Im very organized
My name starts with a K
I have a nickname which is more like my real name
Very few people call me my full name
I need to get more tan
I love the beach
And the pool

I love febreze
I still just look at the pictures in magazines
I like reading
I have seen the all American rejects in concert
I love warped tour
I want to be in California
>With my lover
I am/have been in a long distance relationship
I want to be a teacher when im older
I actually have no idea what I want to do
My boyfriend is in college
There is a big age difference between us
I don’t like many people
Ive learned not to say I hate anyone
The color orange is obnoxious
I believe in God.
My favorite days of the week are Thursday & Friday
Someone close to me has committed suicide
I miss someone
I have ate cake in the past week
It is dark outside
I can look at the stars for hours
I love to laugh
My toes are painted
I have a digital frame
I like the Jerry Springer show
...And desperate housewives
I have flown in a helicopter
I have been on a train
I have a dog
Its warm where I live right now