I AM BORED.
5:12 AM |
1. Your theme song with your future husband.
Title: I don’t need a man
Comments: I do need a man. :(
2. Your celebrity look-a-like.
Artist: I don’t care if I’m a womanizer
Comments: Uhhh...
3. Your song for your crush.
Title: Mama
Comments: Mama's boy :))
4. What your family thinks of you.
Title: Control
Comments: @-)
5. What your best friend thinks of you.
Title: Pressure
Comments: :D
6. What you think of your best friend.
Title:Chicago is so two years ago
Comments: ?
7. What you want to tell your crush.
Title: Prostitution is the world’s oldest profession
Comments: Hala.
8. What you think of yourself.
Title: I kissed a boy
Comments: yeah. right.
9. What you're going to do with your future.
Title: Show me the money
Comments: Give me money.
10. Your emo song.
Title: Dirty little secret
Comments: :D
11. Your shower song.
Title: Five minutes to midnight
Comments: Yeah. okay.
12. Your funeral song.
Title: Get busy living or get busy dying
Comments: Connection much?
13. Your going to heaven song.
Title: Low
Comments: LOWLOW
14. The song that best describes you.
Title: Let it rock
Comments:
15. What you think of your parents.
Title: That’s what you get
Comments: :D
16. Your fight scene song.
Title: unexpected places
Comments: :)
17. Your honeymoon song.
Title: but it’s better if you do
Comments: ano toh sa strip club?
18. Your carcrash song.
Title: Grand theft autumn
Comments: bagay.
19. Your gym song.
Title: all the things she said
Comments: di bagay.
20. Your death scene song.
Title: This is why I’m hot
Comments: YEAH!