the writer
I'm Ava. I usually get bored and i tend to read
things
when i'm bored. You have to bear with me then. :D
Multiply
FASHION.
Find me on Polyvore
my favorite things
MUSIC. I don't care if we have different taste in music. My blog. My music.
Panic! at the disco, Fall out boy, Paramore, The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, Hey Monday, Maroon 5, Lady GaGa, Mcr, and more.
anything to say
Old Stories
Thnks fr th mmrsI'm gonna make you bend and break(...
Lyrics
I don't care
ryden of the day
ryden poem
blazing
slutionary
LUCKY
Happy Birthday Ryan! :D Happy birthday George R...
ryden of the day
Older Stories
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
Twitter
TWITTER
follow me on Twitter
Click click
Sam
Nini and Nana
Celine
Telle
Audrey
Biyaya
shs pep
Ava
francine
crissa-bella
bella-isa
sammy
Panic addicts
Panic
Thanks
Designer:
fedora
_girl
:)
WOW
5:11 AM |
wow. I undeleted this blog. How great. I grew tired of the putacherry. :)