Storybook
7:12 AM |
I woke up at 6:30 am---automatic nang 6 ang gising ng body ko :(
when i rose from bed, my leg is cramping (wth. CRAMPS ;D ). I remembered why i had cramps that morning--I left the electric fan facing my leg the whole night while the aircon was ON, so it sucks.
So I put towel dipped in hot water over my left leg--i hate having cramps. I decided not to attend training---the pain! :D
So i slept again and woke up at 11 am. I remembered i have to go to school to meet up with abby and sam. I was too lazy to get up from bed, so i day-dreamed for about 30 minutes. I got up and checked my phone, and Abby texted me. I was suppose to meet her mga 12, i got there 12:45---with constant texting of Abby saying "Bilisan mo!", "Iwan ka na namin!", "Bilis!". I made it there with 2 Pep witnesses naming ____ and ____. After we got to Francine's house--Bella (crissa) came! We were looking for myths for our storybook and we found one about monkeys! thus Nini came to be!! Nini was our topic for a very long time! (Special nga!) and out of the blue, Nana came! We ordered yellow cab and while collecting the money--we were confused! :D After eating, we plated with francine's table---it was spinning and the coke bottle flew! (WTH.) We did our storybook while watching rhythmic gymnastics in Beijing Olympics---kala mo walang buto :D . Then Bella left. Then Abby left. Me, Sam and Francine got bored so we made NINIandNANALOVE! i got home and ate Yellow Cab again and icecream! and played guitar hero with my cousin :) I fell asleep while watching Project Runway (AMERICA--Philippine version sucks!)